Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Worst Since '87...



Cowboys @ Bucs


Well, the Bucs are enduring their worst single-season slide since '87. However, if there's something to be learned from the win that the 1-13 Colts got over the Titans, it's that if you hold out long enough, things will turn around. (In a statement of faith, I went and bought a season ticket for next year.)

Anyway, I toyed with the idea of wearing a bag over my head at the game. I'm glad I didn't, as Bucs fans were outnumbered about 2-1 by Cowboys fans. I didn't want to pile-on, especially as many Cowboys fans seem uniquely obnoxious.

That said, some others are wearing bags.

Return of the Bag





It's kind of funny, but with all the Cowboys fans there, I didn't see any of them wearing an actual cowboy hat. It's as if the thought never occurred to them.

No comments: