Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ice Road Truckers 3




New season. So far, it looks interesting.

New TV, too. Maybe four months ago, the decade-old 36" tube-type I bought from a friend crapped out. After that, I had been stuck watching the 19" tv I bought back in the early 90's. However, I just had to get a new tv for the new season of IRT.

I went pretty much all-out, getting a 42" LCD. I upgraded my cable, too. Good God, the combination is incredible. If I'd had this while going to school, I probably never would have never made it through. All I ever would have wanted to do is to watch tv. It really is hard to turn away from it.

Along with IRT, Tonight with Conan is absolutely gorgeous. And reruns of Seinfeld, on TBS's HD channel, are almost freakishly clear: I could read the cereal boxes in Jerry's kitchen.

I think I've found my goal: to watch TV! At least for the rest of the summer, anyway.

2 comments:

Gloria C. said...

haha
I'm attending USF as well atm!
TV was my enemy.
Especially CSI reruns, so tempting!

Kirk said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Sorry to take so long to get back to you, but now that I'm out of school I'm getting realllyyy lazy!

Anyway, I'm going to try to make a post a day, so stay tuned!